Do you have something to say?
If you have a complaint about any aspect of Camphill life then please feel free to contact using the details below
If you are not happy with how your complaint was dealt with you can ask for the Board of Trustees to look at it again. You must do this within 28 days of receiving your first reply from the CEO.
The Chairperson Board of Trustees / Tim Davies (Chief Executive)
Camphill Milton Keynes Communities,
Willen Park South,
Tel: 01908 235000
Fax: 01908 235606
If you are sill not happy you may always write or call CQC (the Care Quality Commission). Who are the governing body that monitor social care provision in the UK.
CQC (Care Quality Commission)
CQC National Customer Service Centre,
Newcastle upon Tyne,
Tel: 03000 616161
Fax: 03000 616171
What do I do if I have a good idea or am worried about something?
You can speak to your house co-ordinator or any other staff that you feel comfortable with.
What will happen about the things I wanted to talk about?
The house Co-ordinator or staff you have spoken to may be able to help with your problem or your idea. If they are not able to help you, they will take this to a meeting where it can be talked about.
How will I know what happened?
The house Co-ordinator or staff you have spoken to will let you know what happened or you may be invited to a meeting to share your problem or idea with others you feel comfortable with.
How do I make a formal complaint?
You can speak to a house co-ordinator or any other staff you feel comfortable with. They will tell you that you can write your complaint down, and will help you to do so if you need help, If you do not feel comfortable with this, the person will support you to arrange for an advocate.
What happens next?
It could be that your problem can be solved there and then, but if this is not the case the person you have spoken to, or to whom you have given your written complaint to will pass it on to Tom, Natasha or Julia, who are the complaints officers in the Management Team. They will send you a letter to let you know that they have received your complaint within 2 working days.
What to expect.
- We will do our best to deal with your complaint in a kind and quick way.
- We will deal with you complaint in a confidential manner.
- We may invite you to speak to a person or group you feel comfortable with from the community, or an external person like a social worker or advocate.
- If you had made a complaint against a co-worker, house co-ordinator or member of management, they will not take part in dealing with your complaint.
- We will talk to you or write to you within 10 days to tell you what we have done about your complaint. If there is a reason why we cannot solve the problem within 10 days we will write you to tell you why that is and how long we think it may take to solve the problem.
- If you are not happy with this or things are very serious or urgent you can write to the CEO Tim Davies.
- He will let you know that they got your letter and will try to give you an answer in 15 days. If this is not possible he will let you know why and tell you how long he thinks it would take.
- If you complained about a member of the Management Team your complaint will go directly to the CEO and he will start an investigation into your complaint.